ADMISSION is Free!
Please join us for a family friendly celebration this July 2nd and 3rd. Start the weekend off with a delicious pancake breakfast and then enjoy the parade. Watch Tim Weible make his landing inside the park or cruise the many Vendor displays. At 1pm you can get your fill of blueberry pie by entering the Pie Eating Championship and at 2pm treat your best friend to our Dog Show.
IMPORTANT: There have been some updates to the schedule:
- The Quilt show has been canceled, in it’s place there will be a historical display that will include military miniatures.
- Tim Weible‘s skydiving jump is dependent on the weather, if it’s too overcast, he may not be able to jump.
- Due to a timing conflict, the Flag retirement ceremony will take place on Saturday, July 2nd, at around noon (right after the Parade).
“My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place – police, firefighters, and members of the armed forces.”
While Visiting Mossyrock
- You may want to try some blueberries from a local farm
- You may also want to visit the flower fields and show garden at the DeGoede Bulb Farm.
- Have an excellent meal.
- Better yet, make your visit part of a longer trip, staying at one of the hotels or camp grounds along the beautiful White Pass Scenic By-Way stretching from I-5 south of Chehalis to Naches along US 12.
MC music by Mr. Spiderman